The "Renegade" - DIY Mandalorian Helmet Kit
The "Renegade" was one of our first Mandalorian helmets and remains a favorite. It is approved by the Mandalorian Merc Costuming Club as a modern era helmet. It is sexy, sleek, and stylish. It looks great with a costume, on display, or with a suit and tie.
This DIY Unfinished Helmet Kit is a "B" Pull:
*IT COMES AS IS AND NEEDS WORK*
This listing is for ONE "Renegade" style Mandalorianhelmet as shown in the above pictures. This is a "B Pull" meaning it did not come out of the mold as intended and has some mild imperfections. The most notable is the pushed-in portion at the left eye of the visor. This dent can be filled, sanded, and painted with enough know-how. The rest of the helmet has the same level of strength and durability as their counterparts at 2/3 the price.
This listing will go quick and is one of a kind. The pictures reflect the actual item.
This helmet is DIY (Do It Yourself) and comes to you raw out of the mold. A moderate level of skill and experience may be needed to put it together. You will need to cut out the area of the eyes. The helmet may need to be sanded before painting. The included visor can be installed using the included hardware. The padding will be the final thing to install. Your helmet is now ready to be worn!
- One (1) ear cap and antenna.
- One (1) visor bent to fit.
- Four (4) 3/8” 4x40 machine screws and washers.
- Five (5) helmet pad squares.
Use the following steps to complete your helmet:
1) Trim the material away from the eye areas.
2) Using varying levels of sandpaper, remove any blemishes and the seam line.
3) Using mild detergent and water, remove any dust and mold release from the entire helmet.
4) Paint the helmet using any type of paint you choose.
5) Install the included visor using the provided hardware.
6) Glue in the provided helmet padding or another padding alternative.
The "Renegade" Mandalorian helmet fits most with an opening of 11” from front to back and 9” from side to side.
We prefer this measurement instead of circumference because most times, once you pass your head into the opening, the helmet will fit without a problem.
This helmet will ship immediately.
If you have any additional questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.