The "Antihero" - DIY Kit
The "Antihero" is an Early Crusader Mandalorian helmet. It is approved by the Mandalorian Merc Costuming Club as an Early Crusader helmet. It is sexy, sleek, and stylish. It looks great with a costume, on display, or with a suit and tie.
DIY Unfinished Helmet Kit:
This helmet is DIY (Do It Yourself) and comes to you raw out of the mold. A moderate level of skill and experience may be needed to put it together. You will need to cut out the area of the eyes. The helmet may need to be sanded before painting. The included visor can be installed using the included hardware. The padding will be the final thing to install. Your helmet is now ready to be worn!
For those who may not think they have the ability to tackle the full DIY helmet, we offer several additional options for you.
a) DIY helmet kit with an installed visor.
b) Ready to wear helmet prime coated flat black.
c) Design your own "Antihero" with up to any three color paint scheme.
(This includes damage, and solid colors. This price excludes complicated logos, and designs.)
The fully finished helmet can be painted however you would like. On purchasing, please include notes in the personalized section to tell us what you want or message us to get us working on the color scheme of your choice.
- One (1) ear cap and antenna.
- One (1) visor bent to fit.
- Four (4) 3/8” 4x40 machine screws and washers.
- Five (5) helmet pad squares.
Use the following steps to complete your helmet:
1) Trim the material away from the eye areas.
2) Using varying levels of sandpaper, remove any blemishes and the seam line.
3) Using mild detergent and water, remove any dust and mold release from the entire helmet.
4) Paint the helmet using any type of paint you choose.
5) Install the included visor using the provided hardware.
6) Glue in the provided helmet padding or other padding alternative.
The "Antihero" Mandalorian helmet fits most with an opening of 101/2” from front to back and 7 3/4” from side to side.
We prefer this measurement instead of circumference because most times, once you pass your head in to the opening, the helmet will fit without a problem.
Each of our custom, Ready-to-Wear helmets require 6-8 weeks to complete prior to shipping.
**If you need a helmet within 4 weeks, please select “Priority” from the drop down to ensure we ship your item quicker for a rush fee.**
If you have any additional questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.